High Pressure Hot Water Washing Machine
GDF Engineering has presented a fully automatic plc controlled smart hot water high pressure washing machine to the sector with its long R&D studies and expert engineering staff. GDF High pressure washing machines always keep their hot water reservoir ready by using the heat energy from the closed circuit line of the hot water used in the process. Under normal conditions, it does not perform electrical heating with resistance. It does not use fuel products such as diesel or burnt oil. It is extremely hygienic and environmentally friendly. As GDF engineering, we reduce your carbon footprint.
What is Pressure Washing Machine
It has been developed to meet the need for fast and cost-effective cleaning of contaminated surfaces or products in the industry, especially in factories. It works on the principle of removing the dirt on the surface by pressurizing the water coming from the line. Pressure washing machines are used by almost all sectors, especially car washing and carpet washing sectors.
Pressure washers have developed over time, and new high pressure hot water machines have been developed.
Pressure washer types
Pressurized machines are divided into two groups according to the heat condition.
- Cold water pressure washer
- Hot water pressure washer
Hot water pressure washers
- Electric pressure washer
- Oil pressure washer
Hot Water Washing Machine Advantages
- Cleaner and hygienic washing compared to cold washing
- Decrease in chemical usage
- Decrease in washing times
- Decrease in water use
- Less energy consumption due to short working time
- Provides 35% cost advantage in total.
Conventional Hot Water Washing Disadvantages
- Electric ones consume much energy.
- Liquid fuels emit carbon dioxide, carbon monoxide and smoke into the environment.
- It is necessary to add fuel constantly. They burn explosively, their hell is pierced, they smuggle diesel into the environment.
Hot water from your process line passes through a double-coil hot water boiler.
The water temperature in the boiler is kept under constant control with the plc system. If there is a sudden temperature drop, the resistances are activated sequentially. There are 3 resistances on my site. These resistances normally do not work.
Water coming from the mains line passes through 100 micron inlet and 50 micron outlet filters.
With a PLC controlled special hot water pump, it is pressurized between 50 bar and 400 bar according to need.
Continuous or gun trigger modes are selected from the operator panel and the product is cleaned in a clean and cost effective way.
Machine General Features
- Siemens PLC control
- 1000 liter double serpentine hot water storage chamber
- Stainless hot water pump
- By-pass safety system
- Stray current protection, motor protection and complete safety system
- TFT 7 inch touch screen
- Function selections such as user assignment, password setting, pressure adjustment, flow rate adjustment, automatic opening and closing can be made on the screen.
- 500 bar steel braided hose
- Special alloy gun and nozzle